Friday, September 26, 2008

Thoughts on Darkening Nights and Dark Books, too

It's been a while since I blogged last, and I thought I'd give it a go once more. It's again rather late here in Finland, a very autumnal night with just the hint of cold rain. Victor, the poor kitty, is still wearing his collar, and sleeping on the chair next to mine. I'm watching a movie on the tv, now and then... it's Shaft. (I watch it whenever Christian Bale's on, really... :)) We'll see if I have any energy to read in bed tonight, have slept relatively little lately... then again, Gaiman and Pratchett's The Good Omens is an amazing book, filled with wicked humor and wonderful flights of imagination. 

Speaking of Gaiman, The Graveyard Book will be out in just three days... I know it'll be fantastic. Wow, there's lots of shooting on the tv... but I know Shaft's gonna make it anyway. 

Victor turns on the chair, going back to silky black kitty sleep... I go and pour a glass of wine for a good night. 


No comments: